The Career counselling and placement cell of the college functions with the objective of providing guidance and assistance for the students to achieve their career goals. It provides awareness on avenues available for higher studies, competitive examination and job opportunities available in the global market. The cell provides guidance to the students to develop their overall personalities and help them meet challenges in their life. The members of the cell also try to identify students’ future market related needs so as to get themselves job ready in future. The cell has been ever active in motivating the students to become career oriented. The aims and objectives of the cell are as follows:
- To monitor & mentor the students’ activity.
- To install regularity & discipline in the students.
- To inculcate discipline, punctuality and motivation among the students.
- To solve their doubts and provide self-confidence to develop their quality of life.
- To develop positive attitude and behaviour in order to meet challenges.
- To regularly address detailed problems of the students, their scopes for employment as well as career development.
- To precisely provide guidance to appear in different competitive examinations.